20100810

+ Se trata de mi felicidad +


"Se trata de mi felicidad. He de ser despiadada."

My Best Friend's Wedding
(P J Hogan, 1997)



+++
My Best Friend's Wedding BSO

DIANA KING..........I Say A Little Prayer
ANI DIFRANCO..........Wishin'and Hopin'
JANN ARDEN..........You Don't Know Me
THE EXCITERS..........Tell Him
NICKY HOLLAND..........I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself
AMANDA MARSHALL..........I'll Be Okay
TONY BENNETT..........The Way You Look Tonight
JACKIE DESHANNON..........What The World Needs Now Is Love
MARY CHAPIN CARPENTER..........I'll Never Fall In Love Again
SOPHIE ZELMANI..........Always You
JIMMY SOUL..........If You Wanna Be Happy
CAST..........I Say A Little Prayer
JAMES NEWTON HOWARD....Suite from My Best Friend's Wedding
+


...lo dicho, a por el ramo!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario